Monitoring in Controlled Atmosphere Zones
The Cockpit IVTracer module was created to facilitate the visualisation of measurements and thus have access to monitoring directly in the production area.
The Cockpit allows the deployment of tactile displays in the area as well as the use of mobile equipment such as smartphones and tablets to consult IVTracer data.
The aim is to offer users/operators the controlled atmosphere zones, fast and efficient interface to facilitate and prevent possible deviations.
With the IVTracer cockpit, EMS becomes simple and accessible to all, no more need to have an expert profile to consult and process alarms. This intuitive dashboard automatically set according to its location on the site.
The cockpit makes it possible to know at a glance whether major deviations are in progress in the area and allow to access the context of the deviation with a single click (list of the last alarms, graph of the last 24 hours, acknowledgement, etc.).
A dynamic dashboard with optimal display
Simple to use, this complete solution offers a quick and efficient way to get started. Designed and developed by the NetCeler team of engineers, the software architecture offers functions allowing to: designed and developed by the NetCeler team of engineers, the software architecture offers functions allowing to :
- A dynamic screen
- An interactive dashboard
- Ideal for indoor display (ex. stainless steel panel pc)
- View your alarms in detail
- Multiple and single acknowledgement
- Electronic signature
A flexible and mobile add-on
The main characteristics
- Responsive Web technology for comfortable consultation on different media (smartphone, tablet, computer, panel pc, etc.)
- Be mobile while staying connected 24/7 to your critical settings
- An optimised dashboard for immediate access to information
- Define and adjust the perimeter to be monitored at any time
- Highly flexible and mobile solution
- Simplification of alarm management
- Simple and intuitive ergonomics
- Easy integration with IVTracer